Bakery Jobs In Singapore
Be Part OF Oishi Pan Bakery Today
Responsibilities for Baker Assistant/ Trainee:
- To assist Chief Baker in daily baking preparation
- Training will be provided by Master Baker Chef or Baker assistant.
- Singaporean only. (We are unable to employ non-Singaporean staff at the moment.)
- Must possess a positive service attitude, mindset and service-oriented.
- Must be a team player and have at least 2 years of experience in the job.
- Able to start work immediately.
- May require to work night shift.
- 6 off days per month (additional 1 more off day if there’s PH)
- May require to do overtime work if necessary.
- Salary S$1800.00-S$2200 (base on experience)
- Annual leave of 7 days for the first year
- 14 days MC per year
- Location at Blk 190, Lorong 6, Toa payoh, #01-572, Singapore, 310190
Please fill-up the form to find out more about our employee benefits, over-time payment, work schedule and career advancement.
Alternatively, you can also whatsapp us at +65 8359 7275. Your first task is to follow our instructions carefully and strictly. Please send us your details in the following format.
- What is the number of years you’ve been working as a baker?:
- What’s your motivation to join us? (Money/ Experience):
- Are you a Singaporean? (Yes/No/ PR):
- What is your expected salary?:
Candidates that failed to follow our instructions will be disqualified immediately.